Throughout the Scriptures, we see clear proof that God can use any medium to express Himself:
- In Acts 19:11-12, God used the medium of Paul’s handkerchief and aprons to heal the sick.
- In Exodus 14:16, God used the medium of Moses’ staff to split the Red Sea.
- In Acts 3:6, God used the voice of His servants, Peter and John to raise a crippled man.
- In 2 Kings 5:14, God used the medium of a dirty river to heal Namaan.
- In Acts 2:1-2, God expressed Himself through the medium of sound at the time of Pentecost
- In 1 Samuel 17:49, God used David’s catapult to defeat the giant Goliath.
- In John 9:6-7, Jesus used mud and saliva to heal a blind man.
- In Acts 5:15-16, God used the medium of Peter’s shadow to heal the sick.
One of the mediums He is using in The SCOAN is the Anointing Water. According to T.B. Joshua, “By using the Anointing Water, you are symbolically setting yourself apart for Jesus Christ’s special attention as you pray in faith. I mean, you are positioned for mercy, favour, healing, deliverance, blessing, prosperity and fruitfulness. It is not the Anointing Water that heals the sick but Jesus Christ Himself. There must be faith both in the person praying and in the person being prayed for. Prayer must proceed from and be accompanied with a lively faith. It is this that brings about the healing, not the Anointing Water.”
Please note – Currently the Anointing Water is not being sent out to individuals. It is only available in The SCOAN HQ in Lagos and in our international branches.
The Anointing Water has been sent to various nations around the world to be ministered to the sick, afflicted and oppressed. To the glory of God, whichever country it enters, the same results follow! Healing, deliverance and freedom in Jesus’ name! Including the nations of USA, UK, Greece, India, Pakistan, Russia, Ukraine, Ethiopia, Ghana and many more!