Effective Since: 14 May 2018
Last Update: 13 June 2018
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The Synagogue, Church Of All Nation is the controller of your personal data.
Here is our complete contact information:
SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATION IS A REGISTERED TRUSTEE UNDER THE LAW OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
1 SEGUN IREFIN STREET IKOTUN EGBE LAGOS NIGERIA
By email: email@example.com
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your data – personal or otherwise – for various reasons which are defined in the following point (see point 3). It includes the following data:
- your identifying information (surname, first name, e-mail address, delivery address and country, telephone numbers, date of birth, occupation);
- the type of domain with which you connect to the Internet;
- the date and time of your access to our website;
- the pages you viewed on our website;
- the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the website;
- your browsing preferences.
- WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect your data mainly to send our newsletter, confirmation and acknowledgment emails and more generally, to easily communicate with each other. Finally, your data also allows us to improve and facilitate your navigation on our website.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
- HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish the objectives pursued (see point 3). Once this goal is achieved, we either delete or anonymize them.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN THEY BE EXERCISED?
You may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your data. To do so, simply send us an email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THEY COMMUNICATED?
Our employees have access to it only to the extent necessary for processing your request and/or for fulfilling the objectives pursued (see point 3). Each of them is subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality.
- DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?
We only transfer your data to a non-EU country if it provides a level of protection equivalent to what you can find in your country of residence.
- PARTNERSHIP EVENTS AND INFORMATION
With your consent, we will subscribe you to our partnership mailing list. You can unsubscribe and withdraw your consent to these communications at any time by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
- WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON DATA CONCERNING MINORS?
Our website are not targeted to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with their personal data without your consent, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org