Throughout the Scriptures, we see clear proof that God can use any medium to express Himself:
- In Acts 19:11-12, God used the medium of Paul’s handkerchief and aprons to heal the sick.
- In Exodus 14:16, God used the medium of Moses’ staff to split the Red Sea.
- In Acts 3:6, God used the voice of His servants, Peter and John to raise a crippled man.
- In 2 Kings 5:14, God used the medium of a dirty river to heal Namaan.
- In Acts 2:1-2,God expressed Himself through the medium of sound at the time of Pentecost
- In 1 Samuel 17:49, God used David’s catapult to defeat the giant Goliath.
- In John 9:6-7, Jesus used mud and saliva to heal a blind man.
- In Acts 5:15-16, God used the medium of Peter’s shadow to heal the sick.
One of the mediums God is using in The SCOAN is the Anointing Water.
According to T.B. Joshua, “By using the Anointing Water, you are symbolically setting yourself apart for Jesus Christ’s special attention as you pray in faith. I mean, you are positioned for mercy, favour, healing, deliverance, blessing, prosperity and fruitfulness. It is not the Anointing Water that heals the sick but Jesus Christ Himself. There must be faith both in the person praying and in the person being prayed for. Prayer must proceed from and be accompanied with a lively faith. It is this that brings about the healing, not the Anointing Water.”
*Please note – the Anointing Water is ONLY available in The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) Headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. It is NOT FOR SALE.
Beware of any imposters claiming to be Prophet T.B. Joshua or represent The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations, demanding for money in the name of either of the above in the promise of providing Anointing Water or other materials from the ministry.
Healing, salvation and all of God’s blessings are free gifts of God. Jesus Christ paid for our perfect and complete healing when He died on the cross. Watch and pray, lest you fall into temptation (Matt 26:40).
[yotuwp type=”playlist” id=”PLFXyqE7wNYI5FV1vwWxjFQsT2KS5uuYdU” description=”off” player=”showinfo=0&rel=0″]