JOB TITLE: Swimming Pool Technician
REPORTS TO: Manager
We are currently looking for a Swimming Pool Technician that will be responsible for installation and father maintenance of a swimming pool. Managing the construction of in-ground and aboveground basins, in addition to the assembly and alignment of wall panels and siding. Swimming pool technician will also be responsible for the fitting and installation of pipes, filters, wires, lines and valves, making sure to discuss the parameters and requirements of the work throughout the process.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
Education and Training:
- Education in construction-related field or experience can be beneficial.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installation, diagnoses, repairs and maintains swimming pools, water systems, filter systems, pumps, and playground equipment.
- Maintain the pool, pool pumps, filters and all water features using paper chemicals and cleaners.
- Maintain the proper chemical (pH) balance for the pool and regularly test swimming pool water quality.
- Repairs and maintains electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Cleaning and servicing swimming pool filtration units.
- Fixing lights above and below water level.
- Checking and repairing corrosion, cracks and leaks in the pool walls or floors.
- Logging and reporting equipment faults or water quality problems to managers.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience in the pool industry preferable.
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry.
- Experience including chemical use, chemical level testing, pump, equipment, maintenance, pool plumbing and all other related items.